Stocks Close Slightly Lower
Stocks closed with minor losses Tuesday after posting solid gains in the two previous sessions. Considering the negative news Wall Street had to contend with -- including an apparent terrorist bombing in Saudi Arabia -- the market acted well, says Standard & Poor's MarketScope.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks