An End to the Market's Losing Streak?
The market is being influenced by conflicting messages that have shifted to the positive side, says Janet Engels, managing director of the Private Client Research Group at RBC Dain Rauscher. She believes the major stock indexes will break their three-year losing streaks this year. Engels recommends that investors put a little more than half of their assets in a diversified group of stocks. In particular, she recommends investing in companies that pay dividends.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone