Still the Street's "Fundamental Problem"
Chuck Hill is the director of research at First Call, Wall Street's main compiler of analyst projections and keeper of the closely watched -- and increasingly controversial -- "consensus earnings estimate" figures. From his perch at the Boston-based outfit, a subsidiary of Thomson Financial, Hill has watched over the Street's conflicts-of-interest scandals with the slightly detached eye, if not a fully objective one, of a veteran teacher. While somewhat world-weary, Hill remains firmly in his students' corner, rooting for research analysts to do better.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock