Bracing for a Worse Bear Market
The Comstock Capital Value/A (DRCVX ) isn't a typical mutual fund. Manager Charles Minter operates the portfolio much like a hedge fund -- he can own any kind of domestic or foreign security he thinks will prosper in a given economic and stock market environment. He also uses a variety of tactics to try to take advantage of bear markets for stocks, including selling shares short and owning put options.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States