London Shares Finish Lower
In Europe, London's FTSE index fell 45.90 points, or 1.17%, to 3,880.10, amid U.S. weakness. The Confederation of British Industry reported its manufacturing index rose to 48.3 in April from 46.3 in March. Some analysts are disturbed the figure remains under 50.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’