Disney Hits Targets
Walt Disney (DIS ) posted 11 cents earnings per share, vs. 13 cents for the second quarter, in line with analysts' expectations. Revenue rose slightly to $6.3 billion, slightly exceeding forecasts. Profit at Disney's theme parks dropped by 45%. Disney cited the impact of war in Iraq and fears of terrorism.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks