Big Things from Small Caps
In the harrowing market of the last three years, at least one set of mutual-fund managers has succeeded in picking stocks that have done "extremely well," in their own words. The managers are Rick Giesen and John Richardson of the Munder Small-Cap Value Fund (MCVCX ), which has about $100 million in assets and outperformed the market in the first three months of this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations