The Conference Board Puts on a Show
It seemed an odd mixing of two eras -- there was former President Bill Clinton right below a sign that read: "Restoring Corporate Integrity and Public Trust." As it turned out, he had quite a bit to say on the topic, mike in hand, as he fielded questions from press veteran Marvin Kalb at the Conference Board's annual spring conference on Apr. 15 in New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020