Stocks End with Strong Gains
Stocks posted strong gains Monday, led by financial issues after Citigroup (C ) beat earnings per share estimates by two pennies thanks to strength in its consumer businesses. Some confidence is building that first-quarter earnings numbers may not be as bad as feared, notes S&P MarketScope.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks