Altria Credit Rating Lowered
On Apr. 9, 2003, Standard & Poor's lowered its long-term corporate credit ratings on Altria Group (MO ) and Philip Morris Capital Corp. (PMCC) to 'BBB+' from 'A', and lowered the senior unsecured debt ratings on Altria to 'BBB' from 'A-' and on PMCC to 'BBB+' from 'A'. Standard & Poor's has also lowered its long-term corporate credit rating on Kraft Foods (KF ) to 'A-' from 'A', and its senior unsecured debt ratings on Kraft to 'BBB+' from 'A-'.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day