Treasuries End Weaker, but off Lows
A preponderance of positive Allied gains in Baghdad over the weekend caught Treasuries on the hop on Monday, knocking them sharply lower initially before a late recovery materialized. Treasuries quickly dusted themselves off, however, mostly in a mirror image of stocks, which ran out of steam after an early surge out of the gate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards