An Egyptian Voice for Mideast Democracy
Can democracy flourish in the Middle East? Can Iraq, post-Saddam, become a model for the rest of the region? These questions are being debated all over the world, including in Middle Eastern capitals such as Cairo. BusinessWeek contributing correspondent Susan Postlewaite recently spoke with one of Egypt's leading democracy advocates, Egyptian-American Saad Eddin Ibrahim, about the challenges of instilling democracy in the Middle East.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks