Which Way Is the Enron Probe Going?
In the days ahead, the federal government's latest charges against two mid-level Enron broadband executives will likely be remembered as a crucial watermark in the far-flung probe. The latest criminal complaints will be revealed as proof for either Scenario A: Prosecutors are moving methodically in this complex investigation to build their way to the top. Or Scenario B: They don't have a case against Enron's former top executives, Kenneth Lay and Jeffrey Skilling, despite more than a year of intense scrutiny.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day