Fourth-Quarter GDP Gets Revised Higher
The upward revision in fourth-quarter gross domestic product growth to 1.4% from the 0.7% gain previously reported was a bit higher than the consensus forecast. There were a couple of component surprises that partly explain why many economists were caught off-guard with the revision, and had estimates that were too low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas