Europe Stocks Decline
European stock markets finished lower Tuesday. In London, stocks were pressured after insurer Prudential PLC (PUK ) announced it would stop raising its dividend. The FTSE 100 index was down 80.3 points, or 2.17%, to 3,621.5.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations