What to Do about Oil?
The possibility of war with Iraq is focusing attention on oil more intensely than at any time in more than a decade (see BW Cover Story, 2/24/02, "Getting Smart about Oil"). Thus, energy and conservation seem like apt subjects for this BusinessWeek Online Reader Survey, which as always is unscientific, since anyone who wishes to can participate. That said, we appreciate your taking the time to let us know what you think about this crucial issue today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap