Host Marriott Debt Rating Lowered
On Feb. 13, 2003, Standard & Poor's lowered its corporate credit rating for Host Marriott Corp. (HMT ) to 'B+' from 'BB-'. At the same time, the rating was removed from CreditWatch, where it was placed on Feb. 5, 2003. The outlook is stable. Total debt outstanding at the end of September 2002 was $5.7 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn