Treasuries Finish Higher
Treasuries enjoyed a relief bid after the second leg of the quarterly refunding was completed without incident, allowing prices in the belly of the curve to outperform. With the $42 billion in government supply hastily being distributed in the secondary market, the bond market was freed to resume handicapping the war premium once again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas