Treasuries Finish Mostly Higher
It was a fitful Tuesday for Treasuries, with Greenspan's testimony and the 5-year note auction highlighting. However, in the end the markets couldn't overcome the dominance of geopolitical factors -- stocks weakened on news of another bin Laden tape, and Treasuries gained amid a curve steepening trade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards