CIBC World Raises Yum Brands Outlook
CIBC World raised its estimates on Yum! Brands (YUM ). The global fast-food restaurant group posted 56 cents fourth quarter earnings per share, and sees at least 38 cents first quarter earnings per share, as well as $2.00 for 2003. Analyst John Glass says fourth quarter earnings per share beat his estimate by a penny, thanks to a lower-than-expected tax rate and a greater-than-expected share repurchase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards