Treasuries Finish Lower
An event-free weekend and data deficit Monday left the Treasury market to track the ebb and flow of stocks and war rhetoric. Friday's short-covering rally sparked by leveraged funds initially spilled over in early trade, but soon faltered as some began to set up for the $42 billion refunding, starting with $24 billion in 5-year paper to be auctioned Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards