Treasuries Finish Higher on Terrorism Alert
Treasury prices finished at or near their best levels of the year on Friday as geopolitical concerns outweighed better than expected headline employment data. Ongoing demand for the safety of Treasuries continued to underpin the market, and demand intensified after the nation's terror alert status was upgraded to "orange" from "yellow."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing