Scios Jumps on News of Strategic Talks
Scios (SCIO ) says it is in talks with other life sciences companies about potential strategic transactions, including potential partnerships and mergers. Earlier, The Wall Street Journal reported that Johnson & Johnson was in advanced talks to buy the company for about $2 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing