Weighing Powell's Evidence
On Feb. 5, Secretary of State Colin Powell presented photos and tapes to the U.N. Security Council in an effort to show that Iraq has failed to comply with a U.N. resolution requiring it to give up any weapons of mass destruction (for details of Powell's presentation, see this White House press release).
Here's a short survey -- which is unscientific, since anyone who wishes to can participate -- on how you interpreted Secretary Powell's comments:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rise With Treasuries as Dollar Slips: Markets Wrap
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses