Stocks Finish Lower after Powell Speech
Stocks finished with modest losses Wednesday on the heels of Secretary of State Colin Powell's briefing to the United Nations Security Council on intelligence suggesting that Iraq is hiding weapons from U.N. inspectors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020