Treasuries Finish Mostly Lower
The long bond finished out the month on a positive note, but the rest of the curve failed to make headway. Unwinding of curve steepening trades and some month-end index buying helped the 30-year to its one-quarter point gain on the day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis