Applied Materials Warning Scuffs Tech Stocks
Applied Materials (AMAT ) expects first quarter orders to be about 35% lower than fourth quarter levels, worse than the previous guidance of at least a 20% sequential decline. AG Edwards restarted its coverage with hold. S&P reiterates sell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States