Treasuries Rally at Close
Treasuries rallied into the close on safe-haven flows and asset allocation trades as the Dow crashed through the 8000 level. War jitters remained the dominate influence on the markets Thursday. Indeed news that the U.S. embassy in Berlin had been shut due to a terrorist threat seemed to be the catalyst for the afternoon collapse on Wall Street and subsequent rally in bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself