Kraft Gets Grated on Wall Street
Kraft (KFT ) posted 51 cents fourth quarter earnings per share on 4.3% higher revenue growth (pro forma). The food manufacturer sees $2.10-$2.15 2003 earnings per share. Kraft says the impact of higher pension and post retirement expenses are expected to hurt 2003 earnings per share by about seven cents a share. Merrill downgraded to neutral from buy. S&P cut to hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis