Johnson Controls Ratings Raised
On Jan. 28, 2003, Standard & Poor's raised its long-term corporate credit rating on Milwaukee, Wis.-based Johnson Controls (JCI ) to 'A' from 'A-' and the short-term corporate credit rating on the company to 'A-1' from 'A-2', reflecting its solid financial profile and strong operating performance during the past two years despite difficult industry conditions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards