USB Piper Downgrades Action Performance
Action Performance (ATN ) shares fell Monday after the company reported first-quarter earnings per share of 44 cents, vs. 46 cents a year ago, as higher costs and expenses offset a 2% sales rise. The company sees EPS of 44 cents to 56 cents in the second-quarter. And it lowered its EPS outlook for fiscal year 2003 to $2.85 to $3.00.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing