Treasuries Finish Lower
Geopolitical concerns, rumors, and technical factors made for choppy action in the markets Monday. But with no real fresh incentives to attract new buyers, both bonds and stocks closed in the red. The 30-year bond lost 12/32 to yield 4.88%, while the Dow gave up 125 points.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day