Gerard Klauer Cuts AEP to 'Underperform'
American Electric Power (AEP ) shares fell after Gerard Klauer downgraded them to underperform from neutral. On Friday, the company posted fourth-quarter earnings per share from continuing operations of 52 cents, vs. 32 cents a year ago, on a 31% revenue rise. The utility company cut 2003 EPS guidance to $2.50 to $2.70 and lowered its dividend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks