A Long View of the Market
"The market just has not been acting well." That's the judgment of Arnie Kaufman, editor-in-chief of Standard & Poor's newsletter, The Outlook, speaking from the perspective of more than 40 years at S&P and 30-plus editing the widely followed newsletter. Kaufman notes the frequency of late-afternoon pullbacks and the lack of staying power in rallies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy