The Simple Truth about Australian Wine
Never heard of Southcorp Wines? Perhaps you recogonize its three major brands, Rosemount, Penfolds, and Lindemans, all Australian vintages that are now staples of U.S. supermarket and wine-store shelves. Recently, Moveable Feast columnist Thane Peterson caught up with Tom Burnet, the California-based CEO of Southcorp's U.S. unit. Burnet, who previously headed the wine unit of Louisville (Ky.)-based Brown-Foreman, joined Southcorp late in 2002. Here are edited excerpts of their conversation:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans