Texas Instruments Posts a Loss on Writedowns
After the close of trading Wednesday, Texas Instruments (TI ) posted a fourth quarter loss of 34 cents vs. a loss of seven cents, citing a writedown for an investment in Micron Technology. Analysts were expecting an average of three cents earnings per share on revenue of $2.08 billion. Excluding the writedown, the microchip producer would have posted six cents earnings per share. Revenue rose 20% to $2.15 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy