UBS Warburg Upgrades Juniper to 'Buy'
UBS Warburg upgraded Juniper Network (JNPR ) to buy from neutral.
Analyst Nikos Theodosopoulos says his channel checks support management comments from last week that the company has better visibility entering 2003 than in any of the past several quarters. He says the company's long-term fundamentals remain positive, as telecom networks will migrate over the next decade to IP-based networks. He notes the IP router market remains a duopoly between Cisco with about 65%-70% share, and Juniper with about a 30%-35% share.
Theodosopoulos says the duopoly nature of the IP router market gives him confidence that Juniper can maintain gross margins of close to 60% in the near and intermediate term. He raised his $10.30 price target slightly to $10.50.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones