Terrorism: A Gulf Between Fear and Fact
At first glance, it looks as if a wave of violence against American companies abroad has started even before Washington launches an attack on Iraq. And the Golden Arches seem to be Ground Zero in this global terrorism campaign. A bomb blast rocked a McDonald's in Moscow on Oct. 19. A month later, an arsonist attacked one of the chain's outlets in Al-Kharj, Saudi Arabia. Then on Dec. 5, a McDonald's was bombed in Indonesia, and another the next day in Bombay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’