New Ammo for Idealab's Angry Investors
The ongoing struggle between one-time Internet star Bill Gross and the minority investors in his Idealab investment firm has taken a new twist. Disgruntled minority shareholders in Idealab filed a new complaint on Jan. 13 in California state court that includes snippets of e-mail and other embarrassing revelations about Gross and some of his fellow Idealab executives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’