Texas' Turner Talks MBA Admissions
Matt Turner is in the midst of his third cycle at the helm of MBA admissions at the University of Texas at Austin's McCombs School of Business -- No. 21 in BusinessWeek's 2002 rankings (see BW Online, "2002 Rankings and Profiles"). The Austin native took a nontraditional route to the B-school, picking up a master's degree in Spanish at Harvard, and then a Ph.D. in comparative literature at Yale, before joining McCombs' staff in 1992. When Turner isn't deciding who's in and who's out, he dabbles in botany and is currently working on a book about plants that are native to Texas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap