Bush's Plan: The Reviews Are In
Reaction to President Bush's new $674 billion economic stimulus plan was swift and sharp. Most in the business community cheered, though some questioned its focus on eliminating taxation of dividends. The President's Jan. 7 speech in Chicago also prompted a spirited debate among economists, who argued about whether it would boost a sluggish economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis