Treasuries Finish Lower
Treasuries closed well above their lows Monday, but not in positive territory after being pounded by fresh corporate supply, a supersized $600 billion stimulus plan tomorrow, heaviness in the belly of the curve and new year allocation into stocks. The prospect of higher deficit spending and increased Treasury supply to fund such spending weighed on the bond market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’