Guidant Scraps Plan to Buy Cook
Guidant (GDT ) says it will end its current $3 billion pact to buy Cook Inc. as studies of the "deliver" trial comparing a paclitaxel-coated coronary stent with bare metal stent failed to meet a primary endpoint. (1/3)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing