Political Tensions Drive Stocks Lower
Stocks continued to slide Friday as worries about war with Iraq, growing tensions with North Korea after it expelled U.N. nuclear weapons inspectors, and Russia's ongoing problem with militants in Chechnya dominated the market. Trading was extremely light.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself