Treasuries Finish Higher
Treasuries resumed their rally on Thursday, albeit at a slower clip, paced by prices at the fleet front-end of the curve. Following a sizable 60,000 plunge in jobless claims to 378,000, stocks and the dollar initially shot higher and Treasuries dipped across the maturity spectrum. But even the Labor Department disputed its own findings as seasonally tainted and the market orientation soon reversed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders