Nike Net Jumps on Higher Sales
Nike (NKE ) posted 57 cents second quarter earnings per share vs. 48 cents earnings per share on a 7.6% sales increase -- beating expectations. Analysts were looking for 56 cents earnings per share. Nike shares fell earlier this week after Foot Locker said it would further curb purchases of the shoemaker's top products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself