McDonald's to Post a Loss
McDonald's (MCD ) shares fell after the burger giant said it will post a five cent to six cent fourth quarter loss, including an after-tax restructuring charge of $390 million. The company sees 25 cents to 26 cents earnings per share from operations, below analysts' expectations for 31 cents earnings per share from operations. McDonald's expects Brand McDonald's fourth quarter comparison sales trends to be lower than the first two months of the quarter. S&P reiterates hold. Salomon cut its estimates and target. Lehman upgraded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans