UAL Shares Pare Losses
UAL Corp. (UAL ) shares made a comeback hours after the parent company of United Airlines announced it was filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. UAL chairman Glenn Tilton says the company and its employees are gearing up to pull the nation's second-largest airliner out of bankruptcy in 18 months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas