Stocks Post Losses
Stocks finished down in a rough day of trading Monday after b>UAL's (UAL ) Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing. Troubled United Airlines failed to secure government loan guarantees to help it meet its obligations, so it was forced it to seek bankruptcy protection. United says it will continue flying, as well as honor and issue frequent-flyer miles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas