Tracking Europe's Hot Spots
By focusing on small and midcap growth stocks, the Driehaus European Opportunity Fund (DREOX ) has been outperforming its European stock-fund peers by a wide margin. Bulgarian-born manager Ivo Kovachev searches for companies that are showing classic growth traits, such as accelerating sales and earnings growth. Kovachev, who runs the fund from Prague, Czech Republic, particularly favors some smaller British retail outfits and Russian telecommunciations stocks. He also holds some large stocks like Vodaphone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing